- Read the “Application Guidelines”. Scroll down to see Process, Guidelines, and to apply.
- Applicants will be chosen by the questions answered on the application including factors such as disability, financial need, and financial ability to insure and maintain the vehicle.
- Applicants will have several application steps throughout the process with MV4K. All processes will be completed using a web browser. Applicants must have access to an electronic device with internet & web browser capabilities. Applicants may use their cellphones or tablets, however using desktop or laptop computer will make the process easier.
- Upon completion of the application process Applicants will be notified within approximately 90 days if they have been chosen to receive an award from MV4K.
- Recipients will sign and agree to Mobility Vans for Kids lease terms and agreements. Lease terms and agreements will vary based on the vehicle award and financial need.
- Upon award, MV4K will schedule an appointment with MobilityWorks. The award recipient will then talk to a specialist (either in person or over the phone) that will help your family through the delivery process.
- All required documentation, including required proof of insurance must be provided to MV4K prior to delivery day. MobilityWorks and MV4K will coordinate vehicle pick up or delivery with the recipient (this timeframe will differ for each recipient and is subject to deadlines established between MobilityWorks and MV4K).
- MV4K wants to help as many families as possible. At the end of the lease term, the child’s mobility and financial needs will be reassessed. The lease agreement will then either be renewed, modified, or terminated depending on said reassessment. During the lease term no adjustments to lease agreements will be made without notice or communication with recipients.
- Mobility Vans for Kids (MV4K) awards are not guaranteed and are subject to availability. Due to the number of applications received, MV4K is unable to accommodate every request. We respectfully ask that you only submit an application if you have thoroughly reviewed the application rules, meet the criteria for submission, and provide a complete application. Please refer to our FAQ section for additional information. Any and all awards are subject to termination at any time for any reason deemed necessary by Mobility Vans for Kids. Applicants who are denied an award are welcome to reapply no sooner than one year from receipt of the previous denial letter.
- Due to a shortage of mini-vans in the new and used vehicle markets, application process and award timelines are currently delayed. Please expect at least up to 120 days for the application process and award (if selected) time. We appreciate your patience, flexibility & support.
Apply to request the mobility assistance vehicle tailored to meet your needs.